Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reading List, listening post.




I've decided to invent another persona, my smutty persona. he's got salt and pepper hair, and dresses like a crack dealer. I hope he comes out more often, and makes some art with me. And Maybe I can let go a bit pretending to be someone else...

This is all the stuff I'm looking at reading etc...

Love, Life, Goethe: How to be happy in an imperfect world - John Armstrong
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
Androphila: A Manifesto. Rejecting the Gay identity, reclaiming masculinity - Jack Melnbranche
A Room of One's Own -Virginia Woolf

Random magazines with awesome photographs... like Man About Town, and Dazed and Confused's Vivienne Westwood Special, and the New York Look Book.

Ashley Wood's Website http://www.ashleywood.com

Book One - Chip Kidd's monograph of book covers
Terryworld - Terry Richardson

Bloodmoney - Tom Waits
Knowle West Boy - Tricky
Third - Portishead
Orphan Songs - Sarah Slean

feeding my brain is optimum at the moment. things like this happen.


No comments: