Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things to do

This week I'm working on a website for the Make-Up artist Mia'kate
Russell. She does special effects and other make-up fun. We're
planning a shoot together involving violence and girls and fur
coats... there'll be more of that to come. but I will be occupied this
week!

I've been collecting images of the net. I don't know what to do with
them, but every time I come across something I like I save it. Usually
if they have some element I like, composition or lighting or
otherwise, I keep them... but they are starting to build up, and I
don't know what to do with them... I think I'll make a book. They are
all reference... but I don't want to infringe on copyright, so I keep
them to myself....

I want to do another show. I have to join artshub and see whats out
there...

I want NYC

No comments: